Electromagnetic plug in rat & mouse repellent, simply plug in for easy pest control.
✗ Sorry, this item currently out of stock
Plug in pest repeller that uses the wiring of your house to create a deterrent effect making it easier to get rid of mice and rats.
The MPR10 uses the electromagnetic field that exists around all electrical wiring in a building to cause discomfort to a rat or mouse.
Unlike an ultrasonic pest repeller which will only work in clear open space and cannot penetrate solid objects such as walls, floors ceilings, etc, the MPR10 can protect all of your house by turning the electrical wiring into a pest deterrent system.
The pulse from the MPR10 creates irritation to the rodents, causing discomfort and encouraging them to leave the property to look for somewhere more comfortable to live.
Easily installed, the MPR10 plugs in to any 3 pin mains socket and provides a warm glow from the built in night light.
Because the effect travels around the wiring, the device does not need to be in the same area as the pests, this means that if the problem is in the roof space, the MPR10 can be plugged in to a socket nearby, it does not necessarily have to go in the loft.
No maintenance is required, simply plug in and the deterrent effect will work 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all for a very small running cost.
Act now to protect your home.
As the MPR10 utilises wiring which goes around all of your home to sockets, light fittings & switches etc, it is able to create a deterrent effect in all the areas you cannot see, such as wall cavities, floor spaces, loft areas, etc which is often the place a rat or mouse will hide and set up home.